If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pet. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include usually having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are usually collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Prairie Dog Pet Mercantile in Spokane, WA. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (509) 443-9663 to get more information!